Activity 5-Create and Publish Multimedia Blog


Reflection Questions :



A. My understanding about Multimedia? 

Multimedia is a combination of one or more media such as text,  graphics,  drawings,  and images,  audio,  video and animations. 

Nowadays multimedia is everywhere in digital, in society and even in our home. It is also can be used in business, school, home, public places and even in virtual reality. There are things that we always or oftenly use that we don't know that it is considered as multimedia  such us; 





B. How do I use Multimedia? 
 

All of us use multimedia everyday , and then for me I use Multimedia in; 




Presentation 

Every learner has tasks in class so, I use multimedia in my presentations or report because it is easier,  you can make slides  and you can  put quotes ,charts and etc. that you want. You will not struggle as long as you will make you efforts you can make success .







Listening in audios 

I use multimedia to listen  music .




Watching videos 


It is better to use multimedia in videos because it is more high definition (HD). 


 Picture /images. 

It helps the photos more lively and you can edit it. 



C. What do I think the significance of using Multimedia?

The significance of using multimedia is beneficial to all of us, because it helps our work easier and it is nearer to success. 









BY:FEBRELYN VALDEZ 
 














Comments