My ICT Project Implementation Experienced





1. What are the factors you need to consider in creating an ICT Project? 

• planning 
• motivation 
• analysis 
•observation 
• avoiding scope 
• project closure 
• selection and justification 
• management involvement and support 
• Etc. 


2. What are the difficulties you experienced while doing your ICT Project ?

• Time management.  Because of home schooling I have other responsibilities not only school,  since we students stay at home I automatically will do all the household choreses. 

3. What kind of content that would encourage or motivate you to participate in a call to action? 

• Offer something extra and may have to sweeten the deal to encourage users. 

• Offer some dicounts,  coupons , promo's,  free gifts etc.  co'z people like freebies.

4. How will you rate your knowledge in creating an ICT Project? 

• based it to my works,  and rate atleast 1 to 10.

5. Rate yourself from 1 to 10, which is 1 is the lowest and 10 is the highest.

•I will rate myself from 1 to 10 is 6.

6. State the reason why you have that rating for yourself?

•  Because Im not good at ICT to much,  but I can say to myself that Im knowledgable in this field, but not enough and I need to learn more to make best. 









By:Febrelyn Valdez




























Comments